Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta
Are you a passionate developer who writes code in your sleep? Are you permanently attached to your laptop? The Weather Company is looking for experienced developers who want to build the latest and greatest. We have the world’s most extensive weather data platform and programming and we are looking to solidify our great products and features with a focus on protecting user data and personal information. This is a hands-on position with an opportunity to make an impact with your ideas and coding skills, participate in ongoing development, technical design, and architecture.
Responsibilities (What you’ll do):
• Lead in the development of hardening weather.com web application in protecting PII (Personally Identifying Information).
• Work side-by-side with product owners to create products and features to help protect users information while remaining seamless to the experience.
• Find and build creative solutions to satisfy general audiences and weather enthusiasts while building in compliance for GDPR.
• Something about integrating with external data sources/CMS to generate consent flow screens.
• Write fluid/liquid/responsive HTML and CSS that works across all three screens (phone, tablet, and desktop).
• Ability to define, document and write Unit Test for front-end web technologies.
• Strong aptitude for both giving and taking direction.
• Strong documentation skills to general audiences (not necessarily technical).
Requirements (What you need to know):
• High School Diploma, or GED, or its equivalent.
• 3+ years experience developing web applications.
• Strong OOP and Functional software design ability. Able to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code.
• Experience with React and React-like frameworks.
• Working knowledge of Redux.
• Exposure to build tools like Webpack and Jenkins.
• A person who cares about his/her products and the people who use them.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Analytical and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time.
Other things we like:
• Github profile and contributed projects.
• Development projects and code samples you can demo.