Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
SAP Supply Chain Planning Technology Consulting Manager - Midwest
Job Locations: Midwest Region (Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, St. Louis
Join Client Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joiningClient’s Products High Velocity ERP team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
High Velocity ERP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then High Velocity ERP is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll often be:
• Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs,
• Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions,
• Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP or Oracle,
• Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
• Leading application design and configuration
• Leading ERP transformation and design within CRM, HCM, Finance or Supply chain modules
• Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
• Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
• Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP APO and/or IBP implementation experience
• Minimum of 2 full life-cycle implementations of SAP Supply Chain Solutions
• Minimum of 2 years of client-facing consulting experience
You will also have experience with some of the following:
• Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
• Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
• Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
• Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
• Experience of delivering large scale ERP solutions
• Different ERP technologies and trends
• Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.