Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
Job Location: Lavonia, GA
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Respond to equipment breakdowns in a timely manner.
2. Ensure that all safety requirements are followed.
3. Review equipment for improvement in scrap levels.
4. Work with engineering staff on special projects.
5. Perform machine preventative maintenance.
6. Able to coordinate and maintain records, systems, and equipment in support of production.
7. Duties require frequent independent judgment involving a variety of operations.
8. Ensure that the quality of the product is within company standards.
9. Train new employees.
10. Work with direct Manager to administer discipline and corrective actions.
11. Ensure that daily production targets are attained at planned efficiency.
12. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
1. Two to five years experience in maintenance with substantial interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
2. Must be a self motivated worker and able to work with minimal supervision.
Duties and Requirements of the Job:
Directs the activities of all maintenance personnel in the factory in matters concerning the maintenance of all machinery, equipment, tooling, molds, grounds and building maintenance.
Maintains complete and accurate records of repairs and preventative maintenance in accordance with TS-16949 requirements.
Maintains an adequate supply of MRO and Tool Crib parts in order to reduce machine downtime.
Trains maintenance personnel in the areas of hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and tool repair.
Directs and coordinates plant engineering projects.
Directs the activities of all Building Contractors in facility maintenance matters.
Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
Training, Knowledge and Experience:
Associates degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to use MS computer applications
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
Able to regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Able to frequently climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch.
Able to frequently life and/or move up to 10 pounds
Able to occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
Valid drivers license
Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. Occasionally exposed to outside weather
Conditions. The noise level is moderate
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Associate