Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
Job Location: North Miami, FL
Chemotherapy Nurse is responsible for the delivery of chemo/immunotherapy infusions along with blood product transfusions.
· Delivers chemo/immunotherapy and blood products.
· Performs patient education to cover chemotherapy agents following physicians designated regimen for patient.
· Involved in the chemotherapy drug admixture.
· Assesses patient via the telephone and acts accordingly.
· Works with physician to meet patient’s needs.
· Responsible for patient education and assessment for drug toxicities on a daily basis.
· Works with physicians and team members to meet the patient’s needs.
· May require additional patient care such as assisting patients with activities of daily living.
· Oncology and RN experience with direct patient care.
· Experience with chemotherapy drug admixture.
· Skilled in obtaining venipuncture for the delivery of chemotherapy drugs.
· Skilled in sterile technique for procedures.
· Skilled in proper documentation needed for patient’s medical records.
· Ability to assess patient via telephone and act accordingly.
· Ability to work with the physician and other team members to deliver safe and effective care to patients.
· Associate degree in nursing, BLS certification, Chemotherapy Certification
Confidential And Sensitive Information
· Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information
· All employees are responsible for maintaining compliance with HIPAA regulations
· Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.