Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
Vascular Ultrasound Technician - Richmond, VA (Must be Certified in Vascular Ultrasound)
Job Location: Richmond, VA
A multi-specialty medical practice, is seeking an experienced Ultrasound Tech for our medical offices.
* Must be competent in Vascular, additional modalities, such as ECHO is a plus.
- Perform diagnostic procedures applying prescribed and proper methods of ultrasound techniques.
- Generate and produce diagnostic imaging using Doppler, abdominal or other ultrasound procedures.
- Echo Ultrasound and/or Vascular Ultrasound.
- Select proper transducer and adjustment of equipment according to the needs required for proper diagnostic testing (subject organ(s) to be examined, depth of field, etc.) along with other requirements for proper and productive testing.
- Explain the procedures to patients and address their concerns.
- Keys test data and patient information into computer to maintain record of test results.
- Assists physician with ultrasound guided biopsies and/or invasive procedures.
- Maintain equipment according to manufacturer’s requirements and industry standards, at least once a month.
- Monitor, record and communicate as appropriate the utilization of computerized documentation systems.
- As needed, oversee Ultrasound Technicians work and quality. Report findings to appropriate leadership team.
- Must be a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS)
- Must have experience in vascular echocardiography and stress testing
- 1 year of ECHO ultrasound experience preferred, but, not required.
- Must be computer-literate
- Candidates with strong skills and experience in Vascular will be considered
- Skill in operating phones, personal computer, software and other IT systems
- Computer experience, courteous, pleasant manner required
- Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to communicate and work with doctors, patients and others in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data