Find the Top Job Opportunities in Atlanta and Across the United States
StandBy Talent works with some of the leading companies around the world. If you want to stay on the cutting edge of your profession and industry, you've come to the right place. To find your next opportunity search below and apply or create a profile so we can help you with your career.
Windows Engineer (Contract to Hire)
Windows Engineer Requirements
· DNS, DHCP, TCPIP, TLS, SSL, Ciphers – Best practices to remediate against Beast Attack and others
· SCCM – MS best practices for Server task sequences, boot wims, physical server driver management and strategy.
· Group policy – Experience with standard gpo’s and what they do to the registry level, plan for implementation and exception processes, Appsense experience a plus but knowing GPO is critical
· Work w info sec – Vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, Security recommendations for hardening an OS, identify risks that have to be accepted and methods to monitor accepted risks.
· Best practices server OS – SXS, Page file, Partitions, 2012, 2016 –on-premise and AWS/Azure
· 6 Months – Contract to hire preferred
· Install corporate software such as SCCM, Symantec , run the tools or write scripts to remove references that make software unique like guid.
· Need a true engineer , not operations person – fully understands the underlying OSI layers and how they work together to design and partner with operations groups to hand off.
· Own Application Layering infrastructure design and direction – Unidesk, App Volumes, App-V
· Create next gen VDI – Xendesktop, Appsense/GPO, Application layering, OS core components